Rhinoplasty surgery involves the sculpting and manipulation of the underlying cartilage and bone – the support of the nose. This delicate work, in the hands of an experienced surgeon, can result in subtle to significant cosmetic changes, depending on the patient’s goals. The role of computer imaging in the planning process is a vital step between patient and surgeon, allowing not only for the establishment of realistic expectations, but also a means for the patient to communicate her/his goals.
Dr. Epstein is considered an expert in this procedure. Besides his passion for perfection and his ability to communicate with patients, he:
- Is board certified in both facial plastic surgery and otolaryngology, assuring know-how in both aesthetics and function.
- Has been specializing in rhinoplasty surgery for over 20 years, having performed over 1,000 of these procedures, averaging 4 to 5 surgeries weekly
- Possesses particular expertise in revision cases, able to apply advanced sculpting and reconstruction techniques, and when indicated the use of cartilage and Gore-tex grafts
- Employs a natural approach, emphasizing the maintenance/restoration of facial harmony as well as ethnic and other individualized characteristics
- Does not pack the nose, giving patients the ability to breathe through the nose throughout the recovery process
Contact Dr. Epstein offices for more information and to schedule a one on one consultation.
For more information on rhinoplasty procedures, secondary nose jobs and revision surgery visit www.southfloridarhinoplasty.com.