Surgical Hair Restoration for Hair Loss| Eyebrow and Beard Restoration | Reparative Procedures
FUE Incision-Free Technique I Hairline Advancement | Treatment of Scarring from Prior Plastic Surgery
Achieving a natural appearance in restoring hair is an elusive goal that can only be achieved through attention to detail and the most sophisticated surgical techniques. Whether for restoring hairlines or creating eyebrows or beards, the state-of-the-art technique relies on microscopic dissection of 1 to 3 hair grafts with careful placement into the tiny recipient sites. As one of the most experienced surgeons in performing Hair Revision Procedures, few can appreciate more than Dr. Epstein what can go wrong when not performed properly.
Dr. Epstein is considered an expert in both the follicular unit extraction (FUE) technique that avoids altogether a linear donor site scar with the grafts obtained one at a time from tiny extraction sites on the scalp, as well as the follicular unit grafting technique (FUG) that relies on the microscopic dissection of hair grafts from a single strip. In addition, having spent his fellowship year with the surgeon who developed the surgical hairline advancement procedure, he has evolved this technique to allow him to advance overly high hairlines in women by as much as 2 plus inches in a single 90 minute procedure. Besides having a team of 11 full-time surgical assistants who average over 10 years working with just him, Dr. Epstein:
- Is board certified in both facial plastic surgery and hair restoration surgery, where he is unique for his plastic surgery skills in the field of treating hair loss
- Founded the Women’s Center for Hair Loss to both diagnose and treat hair loss issues in women
- Has performed more than 11,000 hair procedures since 1993
- Is recognized for his particular expertise in reparative procedures, where he is able to utilize a variety of plastic surgery techniques to improve hairlines and other areas of prior work
- Restores eyebrows, beards, and other body areas with hair on patients who travel after learning about his expertise in this area
- Like he does with all his other plastic surgery procedures, employs a natural approach, emphasizing the maintenance/restoration of facial harmony as well as ethnic and other individualized characteristics
- Works with a team of 11 full-time assistants who average 10 years of experience
Call 305-666-1774 or 212-759-3484 or email Dr. Epstein’s Miami or NY offices for questions or to schedule a consultation.
Hi Dr. Epstein,
I had an eyebrow transplant in early September and just wanted to let you know I am so excited about the results!
I’ll admit I was a bit worried that it wasn’t going to grow in properly but they are doing great! Such a difference .. thanks again for a wonderful job!
Click on the following links for more information on FUG hair transplant procedures, follicular unit extraction-FUE, women’s hair loss, bald spot treatments or receding hairlines. Visit www.foundhair.com and www.eyebrowtransplantation.com to learn more.